Whatever your into hardcore development or the artistic side of games the Heartland Gaming Expo has something for everyone who shares a passion for Computer Simulation and Gaming.
TRACKS AND FORMAT
Each session at HGE is divided into one three tracks
- Development – the heart of all games is in programming. This track covers development process, insight, inspiration and instruction for developers, coders and programmers at a variety of skill level.
- Design – creating compelling and engaging interactive experiences happen through good design. The design track focuses on the art (2D & 3D) , music, storytelling, problem solving and creativity. These sessions are designed to inspire and move your projects to the next level.
- Technology – the evolution of technology and games go hand in hand. In this track you'll find presentations on a variety of technologies such as: virtual and augmented reality , robotics, digital cameras, 3D projectors and televisions, 3D printers, mobile devices, , drawing tablets, motion capture devices and 3D scanners.
HGE offers many different 45 minute sessions in a variety of different formats.
- Lecture Style presentations
- Hands-On (bring your own laptop) Workshops
- Panel Q & A
- Round Table Discussion