- WHAT: The Heartland Gaming Expo (HGE) is a one of a kind educational event that seeks to bring together students, educators, professionals, and enthusiast in the field of computer simulation and gaming.
- WHEN: Saturday, April 7, 2018
Main Event - 9:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Elementary Awards - 2:00 p.m. | Competition Awards Ceremony - 5:00 p.m.
- WHERE: The Expo will be held in Reynolds Center at the University of Tulsa
- WHO: This event is free and open to the public. Over hundreds of attendees are expected to attend this year’s event.
- WEB: http://www.heartlandgamingexpo.com
- More Info: For more information contact us
GENERAL EXHIBITOR INFORMATION
- EXHIBITOR PRICING AND SPACING
Booth Size Oct 1 – Dec 31 Jan 1 – Feb 28 March 1 - 23 8’ X 8 ‘ $50 $75$50 $100 Shared Table space $30 $45$30 $50
- Larger Booth spaces are subject to availability and all booth fees are Non-Refundable.
- The area will be structure so each booth will have open selling aisles. Exhibitors must provide their display shelves and boards.
- One 8' X 8’ table and two chairs will be provided. Additional tables may be requested for an additional $20.00 cost.
- Spaces will be assigned for all Exhibitors on a first come, first serve basis using the date each contract is received. Any special requests will be considered, but not guaranteed.
- EXHIBITOR SET-UP AND TEAR-DOWN
- Exhibitors may set up their booth the morning of the event between 7:30 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. Exhibitors must have their booth ready by 9:00 a.m. for the start of the event and must not dismantle the booth until after 4:45 p.m. of the same day.
- Exhibitors should be prepared for fully stock their booth for the entire day. Exhibitors are required to clean all debris from the booth space(s) before they leave.
Deadlines and Fees
- Exhibitors must page in full by March 30, 2018 to ensure their spot at the event and to be listed in our event program. *See exceptions.
- FAILURE TO PAY
- In any case if Exhibitors fail to pay according to the Terms and Payment Schedule specified the exhibit space(s) reserved for the exhibitor shall be released without notice to the Exhibitor and the Exhibitor shall remain liable to HGE for the total rental amount, which shall become immediately due and payable to HGE.
- If an exhibitor has already paid but withdraws from the event, it must be understood that HGE will not make nay refunds to the event Exhibitors.
- All fees are due by March 30, 2018
- To qualify for early bird pricing your payment must be received prior to the deadline of the pricing discount.
- Make checks payable to The University of Tulsa
- In the memo write: Heartland Gaming Expo.
- Mail check to:
Heartland Gaming Expo
C/O Akram Taghavi-Burris
University of Tulsa
800 S. Tucker Dr.
Tulsa, OK 74104
- A the discretion of the HGE coordinators exhibitors fees maybe waived or deadline extended. Please contact us for more information :
OTHER RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- UNIVERSITY OF TULSA REGULATIONS
- Exhibitors and attendees must adhere to all the University Tulsa (TU), city, county, state, and federal regulations.
- The selling or use of tobacco, alcohol, and gambling-related products are strictly forbidden at the show.
- All weapons of any kind are strictly prohibited.
- For a complete list of University of Tulsa rules and regulations visit: https://goo.gl/TNi2YQ
- Attendees may bring children; however, all children 14 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Children are not permitted to wander freely through the event or the univeristy without a guardian of 18 years of age or older.
- LOST AND DAMAGED GOODS
- In the event of lost or damaged goods, please inform a member of the Event Staff. They will direct you to campus Safety and Security. However, HGE, the event staff nor TU is responsible for anything missing or broken during the event.
- All Exhibitors and guests are held accountable for his or her own belongings and are encouraged to make sure that they have all their possessions before leaving the event to ensure that nothing is left behind.
- VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY
- By attending the public HGE attendees are granting their permission to be photographed or recorded by individuals authorized by HGE and grant their permission for HGE to use such videos and images or footage for archival or promotional purposes.
- We do not represent, warrant, or guarantee that other attendees or other individuals will not take photos or record video or audio of you while you are attending the public expo event. You attend the expo at your own risk with regards to such photos, videos, and audio, being taken by a third-party.
DIRECTIONS AND PARKING:
- DIRECTIONS TO Reynolds Center
- From Oklahoma City take I-40 E from Oklahoma City Blvd. Next take I-44 E to E Admiral Blvd in Tulsa. Take exit 8 from I-244 E. Follow E Admiral Blvd, E 1st St S and S Harvard Ave to your destination.
- PARKING AND EVENT LOCATION
- This event will be located in at the University of Tulsa, Reynolds Center located at: Reynolds Center, Reynolds Center 3508 E 8th St Tulsa, OK 74104
- Event Location Map
- See hours & location for more details.
UPDATES AND CHANGES
The University of Tulsa and HGE reserves the rights to change, modify, and or update the rules, regulations, and guidelines at anytime. These will be subject to change at anytime without notification