- WHAT: The Heartland Gaming Expo (HGE) is a one of a kind educational event that seeks to bring together students, educators, professionals, and enthusiast in the field of computer simulation and gaming.
- WHEN: Saturday, April 7, 2018
Main Event - 9:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Elementary Awards - 2:00 p.m. | Competition Awards Ceremony - 5:00 p.m.
(See Competition Rules or Exhibitor Rules for set-up times.)
- WHERE: The Expo will be held in Reynolds Center at the University of Tulsa
- WHO: This event is free and open to the public. Over hundreds of attendees are expected to attend this year’s event.
- WEB: http://www.heartlandgamingexpo.com
- More Info: For more Information contact: email@example.com
FEES AND REGISTRATION:
- This event is FREE and open to the public.
- ATTENDEE PRE – REGISTRATION
- In order to better prepare for our attendees we ask that attendee pre-register for this event.
- All attendees who pre-register get exclusive attendee goodies and are automatically entered for a chance to win one of many of our amazingly cool door prizes.
- ATTENDEE CHECK IN
- Attendees may attend the event at any time and are welcome to come and go as they please.
- The official check in is between 8:30 am – 9:00 am on the day of the event and located in the main rotunda of the Reynolds Center.
- Attendees, who have not registered online, will be asked to register when they arrive to the event.
- COMPETITORS REGISTRATION & CHECK IN
- See Competition for more information on registering and check-in times for the Game Showcase and Gallery show competitions.
OTHER RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- UNIVERSITY OF TULSA REGULATIONS
- Exhibitors and attendees must adhere to all the University Tulsa (TU), city, county, state, and federal regulations.
- The selling or use of tobacco, alcohol, and gambling-related products are strictly forbidden at the show.
- All weapons of any kind are strictly prohibited.
- For a complete list of University of Tulsa rules and regulations visit: https://goo.gl/TNi2YQ
- Attendees may bring children; however, all children 14 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Children are not permitted to wander freely through the event or the univeristy without a guardian of 18 years of age or older.
- LOST AND DAMAGED GOODS
- In the event of lost or damaged goods, please inform a member of the Event Staff. They will direct you to campus Safety and Security. However, HGE, the event staff nor TU is responsible for anything missing or broken during the event.
- All Exhibitors and guests are held accountable for his or her own belongings and are encouraged to make sure that they have all their possessions before leaving the event to ensure that nothing is left behind.
- VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY
- By attending the public HGE attendees are granting their permission to be photographed or recorded by individuals authorized by HGE and grant their permission for HGE to use such videos and images or footage for archival or promotional purposes.
- We do not represent, warrant, or guarantee that other attendees or other individuals will not take photos or record video or audio of you while you are attending the public expo event. You attend the expo at your own risk with regards to such photos, videos, and audio, being taken by a third-party.
DIRECTIONS AND PARKING:
- DIRECTIONS TO Reynolds Center
- From Oklahoma City take I-40 E from Oklahoma City Blvd. Next take I-44 E to E Admiral Blvd in Tulsa. Take exit 8 from I-244 E. Follow E Admiral Blvd, E 1st St S and S Harvard Ave to your destination.
- PARKING AND EVENT LOCATION
- This event will be located in at the University of Tulsa, Reynolds Center located at: Reynolds Center, Reynolds Center 3508 E 8th St Tulsa, OK 74104
- Event Location Map
- See hours & location for more details.
UPDATES AND CHANGES
The University of Tulsa and HGE reserves the rights to change, modify, and or update the rules, regulations, and guidelines at anytime. These will be subject to change at anytime without notification